Pages

11 May 2010

I'm Flawed, Nice To Meet You

I'm short, skinny, hairy.
I'm angry, tired, moody,
Agitated, complicated,
Careless.
I am most definitely the most stubborn person I know.
I work hard but I burn out,
And end up losing all hope.
I wish I was the strong and stable person I pretend to be.
I'm helpless,
And on the edge of being worthless.
I am the most annoying drunk,
With meaningless ideas.
My lips are chapped,
And my skin is rough.
My feet are awkward and my toes even more so.
I pretend to know more than I do.
I never know how to finish things.

-S

1 comment:

  1. awhhh it's these so-called 'flaws' that make you amazinnn! don't forget you're clever, beautiful and tough as nails. you'll never be worthless.
    PS. YOU THE FUNNEST DRUNK, BIG S. JIGGABOO OUT.
    love you xoxo
    pps. our famlee computorz just got fixed but knowing my history with technology who knows how long it'll last. gah!

    ReplyDelete