Pages

16 June 2009

System Tugs

NEW SONG
NEW SONG
NEW SONG

There is a new song called Your Simple Struggle on my music Myspace which I recorded with the help of Jack Bruun and his gear (and tea). The song features Steph from The Thaw and Keiron from Corpus on "backing vocals" and harmonies and aforementioned Jack on lead guitar. Thanks so much guys! This is the first song I've ever mixed and doubles as my major project for the course I'm doing so I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.myspace.com/stonosolo

-S

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new song is beautiful, inspiring and amazing. =] i didn't expect any less from you and the people you're working with
    i think i'm in love with it never stop what you're doing because you're brilliant in so many ways i can't properly articulate.
    love you stono!
    and thank you for the lovely comments you left on both my blogzorz. they made an intensely shitty week a little cheerier. miss you loads and we will catch up as soon as term is over.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete