You can find Jen here.
Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Tag friends.
1. A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
2. Queer by William S. Burroughs
3. Anthology Of Black Humour by André Breton
4. The Birth Of Tragedy by Friedrich Nietzsche
5. Molloy, Malone Dies And The Unnamable by Samuel Beckett
6. Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell
7. The Dispossessed by Ursula Le Guin
8. La Nausée (Nausea) by Jean-Paul Sartre
9. I, Robot by Isaac Asimov
10. The Responsibility Of Intellectuals by Noam Chomsky
11. On The Road by Jack Kerouac
12. Dracula by Bram Stoker
13. Please Kill Me by Legs McNeil and Gillian McCain
14. The Colonel's Photograph by Eugene Ionesco
15. The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
I tag anyone and everyone but in particular - Morgs, Annabelle, Anna, Luke and Arben!
Be sure to link me to your page if you do it!
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 10 people you like. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"
Pick your artist: The Locust (just for kicks, I bet none of these answers will even make sense)
Are you a female: Well I'll Be A Monkeys Uncle
Describe yourself: Scavenger, Invader
How do you feel: Sever The Toes
Describe where you currently live: Tower Of Mammal
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Inbred America
Your favourite form of transportation: Flight Of The Wounded Locust
Your best friend is: Twenty-Three Full Time Cowboys
You and your best friend are: Fixed Companionship, Ghost Town Irrationality
What's the weather like: Immune System Overdrive
Favourite time of day: Red
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: The Unwilling...Led By The Unqualified...Doing The Unnecessary...For The Ungrateful
What is life to you: One Manometer Away From Mutually Assured Relocation
Your relationship: Full Frontal Obscurity
Your fear: Futile Agreement
What is the best advice you have to give: Gluing Carpet To Your Genitals Does Not Make You A Canteloupe
How would you like to die: Skin Graft At Seventy-Five Miles An Hour
Your soul's present condition: Armless And Overactive
Your motto: We Have Reached An Official Verdict: Nobody Gives A Shit
Well, that killed some time. Moving along...